Volunteer OpportunitiesThe Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon™ Weekend is supported by over 750 volunteers and 20 area coordinators. Without the outstanding support of dedicated community minded groups and individuals like you - the events simply wouldn't happen.
We are looking for individuals with leadership skills to manage various areas of the event. If you love to work with and manage people and meet the following criteria we look forward to having you join our Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon™ Event Team.
- Coordinators are trained in a specific area of the event and required to manage groups of individuals in that area.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Coordinators must be available to meet 3 times prior to event day for a maximum of 6 hours of training.
- Coordinators are required to be available race weekend.
- Learn about the sport of running and special event production
- Meet and work with like-minded individuals
- Souvenir shirt
Gather your friends, family, charity organizations or corporate colleagues and enjoy the fun and festivities while exercising your volunteer spirit. To register your group to volunteer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Volunteer Coordinator will be in touch with you.
Unlimited tasks and responsibilities are available for individuals wanting to make a difference.
Group & Individual Volunteer Benefits
- Receive a volunteer t-shirt
- Meet people from all over the country
- Work with like minded-individuals wanting to serve and support others
- Make a difference in another person's life
On-line registration will be available soon! Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Back to Top