The Health & Fitness Expo will feature many exhibitors featuring the latest trends, designs, and advances in running shoes and apparel. The best thing about the expo is that it is free and open to the public!
The Expo is also the Official Packet Pick-Up Headquarters. All race packets for the half marathon must be picked up at the Expo. Unless you purchase VIP Packet Pick-Up, there is NO race day pick up for the half marathon.
Crabtree Memorial Gymnasium
1004 Crabtree Ln
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Friday, October 21, 2016 -- 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday, October 22, 2016 -- 10:30 AM – 5:00 PM
There is NO packet pick-up on race day for the half marathon.
Your photo ID is required to pick up your race packet.
Beer Garden Wristbands: There will be a Beer Garden in the finish line area after the half marathon race on Sunday. If you are over 21 years old want to drink beer after the race, please make sure to pick up your over 21 wristband along with your packet. You will have to put the wristband on while at the expo for precautionary reasons (so that it isn't lost or misplaced and picked up by a minor). If you do not want to put the wristband on when you pick up your packet, you will have to run with your photo ID. NO EXCEPTIONS!
VIP PACKET PICK-UP
We are now offering paid VIP Packet Pick-Up on race morning for our half marathon. VIP Packet Pick-Up must be purchased online prior to race day.
- VIP Packet Pick-Up is an optional service that is now available for $20.
- VIP Packet Pick-Up will be available on race morning (10/23/16) at the race site from 5:00 AM until 6:30 AM. Please plan to arrive early to avoid waiting in line.
- Spaces are very limited for this VIP service.
- Already registered? VIP Packet Pick-Up can be added to existing registrations!
- VIP Packet Pick-Up will be alphabetical by last name--no need to look up your bib number ahead of time!
- Photo ID will required--Make sure to bring it with you on race day
- VIP Packet Pick-Up is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. It cannot be transferred to another person, year, or event.
- VIP Packet Pick-Up does not include race entry.
If you would like someone else to pick up your packet for you, they must have the following items:
- Copy of your photo ID AND
- Packet pick-up authorization form (completed & signed by you)
NOTE: Beer garden wristbands will not be given to people picking up on behalf of someone else. You will have to run with your photo ID if you want to enter the beer garden after the race.
Packet Pick-up for Coastal 5K & Doggie DashRace packets for the Coastal 5K & Doggie Dash can be picked up prior to race day at the Health & Fitness Expo on Friday, Oct. 21st, or on race morning near the start line starting at 6:00 AM. We highly suggest picking up on Friday to avoid waiting in line on race morning.