Registering is easy! You may register for the 2013 Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon™ in any of the following ways:
- Register Online
- Register by mail. Click here to obtain a PDF of a mail-in application
- We do not accept phone or fax entries.
Half Marathon Entry Fees (10/20/13 at 7:00am)
- $65 thru 05/31/13
- $75 (06/01/13-08/31/13)
- $85 (09/01/13-10/16/13)
- $100 (at expo but only available if max of 3,500 participants has not been reached)
- Registration will automatically close at 3,500 runners so register early to guarantee your spot
Coastal 5K Entry Fees (10/19/13 at 7:30am)
- $25 (thru 08/31/13)
- $30 (09/01/13-10/16/13)
- $35 (at expo but only available if max of 1,000 participants has not been reached)
REGISTER FOR BOTH EVENTS & SAVE!If you would like to run both the half marathon and the 5K, contact us after you register for the Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we verify your registration we will provide you with a discount code for $5 off the Coastal 5K!
Doggie Dash Entry Fees (10/19/13 at 8:30am)
- $15 (thru 08/31/13)
- $20 (09/01/13-10/16/13)
- $30 (at expo but only available if max of 300 participants has not been reached)
- All participants must register online or complete and sign a registration form.
- For the half-marathon, you must be able to complete the 13.1-mile course in 3.5 hours by keeping an average pace of 16 minutes per mile.
- For the half-marathon, you must be at least 12 years of age and a parent or guardian must sign for all participants over 12 but under 18 on race day.
- All mail-in entries must be post-marked by October 6, 2013.
- On-line registration closes at Midnight, EST, October 16, 2013.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenge of a half marathon and/or 5K.
- You must show a photo ID to pick up your race number and timing tag. No exceptions.
- Race numbers are required to participate - NO BANDITS!
- YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR OWN RACE PACKET AT THE HEALTH & FITNESS EXPO for the half marathon.
- No raceday packet pick-up for the half-marathon.
- No coaches, skateboards, baby joggers, bikes, dogs or inline skates will be allowed on the course.
- These are USAT&F sanctioned events and all USAT&F rules and regulations will be enforced.
No confirmation cards will be mailed out. However, an eConfirmation email will be sent out to all half-marathon participants the week prior to the event showing your bib number and other pertinent information. Please print out this email and bring with you to the Health & Fitness Expo. If you do not receive your email, we will have a bib number lookup station on site for your convenience.
Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and entries are NON-TRANSFERABLE. Sorry, no exceptions. Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. You may not give or sell your number to anyone else. You also may not transfer your application to the following year.
If you registered and are unable to participate in the race, we will be happy to mail your participant T-shirt to you. Please fill out and submit the Cancellation T-Shirt Form. Participant T-shirts will be mailed approximately 4-6 weeks after the event.
Changes or corrections?
Please review your information, if you have changes or edits you can email us before October 6, 2013. After October 6th, 2013 you can make the changes at the Expo at the Registration Help Desk.