Registering is easy! You may register for the 2016 Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon™ in any of the following ways:
- Register by mail. Click here for a PDF of a mail-in application. Must be post-marked by 9/30/16.
- We do not accept phone or fax entries.
- Space is limited! Online registration closes when the events sell out or on 10/20/16 at 11:59 PM, whichever comes first. Register early to guarantee your spot.
All prices increase at 11:59 PM.
Coastal 5K (Sat. 10/22 at 7:30 AM)
- $30 from 11/24/15 to 5/15/16
- $35 from 5/16/16 to 8/15/16
- $40 from 8/16/16 to 10/20/16
- $50 at the Health & Fitness Expo - only if space is still available
Doggie Dash (Sat. 10/22 at 9:00 AM)
- $20 from 11/24/15 to 5/15/16
- $25 from 5/16/16 to 10/20/16
$30 at the Health & Fitness Expo - only if space is still available
- $70 from 10/18/15 to 5/15/16
- $90 from 5/16/16 to 8/15/16
- $105 from 8/16/16 to 10/20/16
- $120 at the Health & Fitness Expo - only if space is still available
- All participants must register online or complete and sign a registration form.
- For the half-marathon, you must be able to complete the 13.1-mile course in 3.5 hours by keeping an average pace of 16 minutes per mile. For the 5K, you must be able to complete the 3.1 mile course in 1 hour.
- For the half-marathon, you must be at least 12 years of age and a parent or guardian must sign for all participants over 12 but under 18 on race day.
- All mail-in entries must be post-marked by September, 30, 2016. Mail-in registrations will not be accepted once a race has sold out.
- On-line registration closes at 11:59 PM on October 20, 2016 or whenever the races sell out - whichever comes first.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenge of a half marathon and/or 5K.
- You must show a photo ID to pick up your race number and timing tag. No exceptions.
- Race numbers are required to participate - NO BANDITS!
- YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR RACE PACKET AT THE HEALTH & FITNESS EXPO for the half marathon.
- No race day packet pick-up for the half-marathon.
- No coaches, bikes or dogs will be allowed on the half marathon or 5K course. Jogging strollers are allowed in the 5K, but they must start at the back of the race. Jogging strollers are not allowed in the half marathon.
- These are USAT&F sanctioned events and all USAT&F rules and regulations will be enforced.
Due to to upfront nature of event costs, all entry fees are non-refundable. All participant acknowledge and agree to this policy during the registration process.We do, however, have several options for participants who can not attend a race. Please click here
to learn more about our cancellation policy.