Registering is easy! You may register for the 2014 Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon™ in any of the following ways:
- Register Online
- Register by mail. Click here to obtain a PDF of a mail-in application. Must be post-marked by 9/28/14.
- We do not accept phone or fax entries.
- Online registration closes on 10/15 at 11:59pm EST.
Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon - 13.1 Miles (10/19/14 at 7:00am)
- $70 from 10/20/13 to 05/31/14
- $90 from 06/01/14 to 08/31/14
- $105 from 09/01/14 to 10/15/14)
- $120 at the Health & Fitness Expo - only if space is still available
Eukanuba Coastal 5K (10/18/14 at 7:30am)
- $25 from 10/20/13 to 08/31/14
- $30 from 09/01/13 to 10/15/14
- $45 at the Health & Fitness Expo - only if space is still available
Eukanuba Doggie Dash (10/19/13 at 8:30am)
- $15 from 10/20/13 to 08/31/14
- $20 from 09/01/13 to 10/15/14
$30 at the Health & Fitness Expo - only if space is still available
- All participants must register online or complete and sign a registration form.
- For the half-marathon, you must be able to complete the 13.1-mile course in 3.5 hours by keeping an average pace of 16 minutes per mile.
- For the half-marathon, you must be at least 12 years of age and a parent or guardian must sign for all participants over 12 but under 18 on race day.
- All mail-in entries must be post-marked by September, 28, 2014.
- On-line registration closes at Midnight, EST, October 15, 2014.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenge of a half marathon and/or 5K.
- You must show a photo ID to pick up your race number and timing tag. No exceptions.
- Race numbers are required to participate - NO BANDITS!
- YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR RACE PACKET AT THE HEALTH & FITNESS EXPO for the half marathon.
- No raceday packet pick-up for the half-marathon.
- No coaches, skateboards, bikes, dogs or inline skates will be allowed on the course. Jogging strollers are allowed in the 5K but they must start at the back of the race. Jogging strollers are not allowed in the half marathon.
- These are USAT&F sanctioned events and all USAT&F rules and regulations will be enforced.
No confirmation cards will be mailed out. However, an eConfirmation email will be sent out to all half-marathon participants the week prior to the event showing your bib number and other pertinent information. Please print out this email and bring with you to the Health & Fitness Expo. If you do not receive your email, we will have a bib number lookup station on site for your convenience.
Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and entries are NON-TRANSFERABLE. Sorry, no exceptions. Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. You may not give or sell your number to anyone else. You also may not transfer your application to the following year.
If you registered and are unable to participate in the race, we will be happy to mail your participant T-shirt to you. Please fill out and submit the Cancellation T-Shirt Form. Participant T-shirts will be mailed approximately 4-6 weeks after the event.
Changes or corrections?
Please review your information, if you have changes or edits you can email us before October 5, 2014. After October 5th, 2014 you can make the changes at the Expo at the Registration Help Desk.