- Register online via the button above.
- Register by mail. Email us at email@example.com to request a printable PDF application. Must be post-marked by 9/30/18.
- Space is limited! Online registration closes when the events sell out or on 10/18/18 at 11:59 PM EDT, whichever comes first. Register early to guarantee your spot.
All prices increase at 11:59 PM.
Coastal 5K (Sat. 10/20 at 7:30 AM)
- $30 from registration opening to 5/15/18
- $35 from 5/16/18 to 8/15/18
- $40 from 8/16/18 to 10/18/18
- $50 at the Health & Fitness Expo - only if space is still available
Doggie Dash(Sat. 10/21 at 9:00 AM)
- $20 from registration opening to 5/15/18
- $25 from 5/16/18 to 10/18/18
$30 at the Health & Fitness Expo - only if space is still available
- $70 from registration opening to 5/15/18
- $90 from 5/16/18 to 8/15/18
- $105 from 8/16/18 to 10/18/18
- $120 at the Health & Fitness Expo - only if space is still available
- All participants must register online or complete and sign a registration form.
- ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- For the half-marathon, you must be able to complete the 13.1-mile course in 3.5 hours by keeping an average pace of 16 minutes per mile. For the 5K, you must be able to complete the 3.1 mile course in 1 hour.
- For the half-marathon, you must be at least 12 years of age and a parent or guardian must sign for all participants over 12 but under 18 on race day.
- All mail-in entries must be post-marked by September, 30, 2018. Mail-in registrations will not be accepted once a race has sold out.
- On-line registration closes at 11:59 PM on October 18, 2018 or whenever the races sell out - whichever comes first.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenge of a half marathon and/or 5K.
- You must show a photo ID to pick up your race number and timing tag. No exceptions.
- Race numbers are required to participate - NO BANDITS!
- UNLESS YOU PURCHASE VIP PACKET PICK-UP, ALL HALF MARATHON PACKETS MUST BE PICKED UP PRIOR TO RACE DAY AT THE HEALTH & FITNESS EXPO.
- No coaches, bikes or dogs will be allowed on the half marathon or 5K course. Jogging strollers are allowed in the 5K, but they must start at the back of the race. Jogging strollers are not allowed in the half marathon.
- These are USAT&F sanctioned events and all USAT&F rules and regulations will be enforced.